Kotakethana killer admission of "kondaya" ....who killed Seya Sandewmi - 1




Dunesh Priyashantha nom de plume Kondaya who was the reviled criminal who assaulted and killed Seya Sandewmi of Kotadeniyawa uncovered and clarified the wrongdoing he

conferred word by word yesterday in the vicinity of the CID. This is the way he talked about it.

"I was setting off to my akka's home in the night. At that point there were lights in that house. I opened the window and had a peep. At that point that tyke and her two siblings and their mom were resting together. I attempted to hop out of the window and since I got terrified I went towards the house's front. Subsequent to going I looked whether the front entryway was opened. At that point the entryway was left open. I went to the room through the house. I attempted to take the kid who was dozing nestled to the mother, into my arms. What I attempted to was take her under-pieces of clothing ceaselessly and assault her without even a second's pause. As I was concealing the under-articles of clothing so taken off and was concealing them under the bedding, she began to yell 'amme .... amme!' Because the tyke was battling in her rest I shut her face and mouth firmly. In spite of the fact that the mother was in the house, she didn't listen. These things I am utilized to. I conveyed the youngster and turned out. While going like that the youngster woke up again without a moment's delay. Awakening like that she at the end of the day began battling. I took the banian and fixed the kid's neck. After that the youngster didn't battle. I thought she passed on. So it was similar to that that I took her to the wilderness and assaulted her. When I was assaulting her the tyke abruptly got up. At that point I put the belt round her neck and fixed however much as could be expected. At that point the kid passed on. After she kicked the bucket I place her into the woodland and without heading off to my sister's I went to the Gampaha house.

The next day I told our senior sibling moreover. The following day morning my senior sibling asked, "why are you startled?" I didn't say anything. At the point when my sibling asked a few times I said, "it was I who put the kid into the lake in the wake of assaulting her .... on the off chance that you enlighten anyone regarding this ... I'll slaughter you!" After saying that I sat tight for some time at my mother's. After that the police came there. It was after that that I considered fleeing from that house. I dozed in different spots in the evenings.

It was the associate's sibling who was first with all taken into authority by the CID. They found themselves able to get to the base of this wrongdoing when examining him. Therefore the police had the capacity get his sibling into care. The suspect who was so captured had been experiencing a mental condition known as voyeurism where he would go close houses for the duration of the night and precisely watch how ladies are mulling over their beds which he used to appreciate as a side interest for a timeframe, which indeed was uncovered amid investigation. It is comprehended that he was somebody who was experiencing misshaped longings from episodes where he had assaulted a covered body of a young lady in the wake of uncovering the body, persuasively attempting to grasp ladies and ambushing individuals which are the claims against him of different demonstrations of misconduct, the police say.

The suspect has been coordinated to a DNA examination.

READ MORE SINHALA ARTICLE 

Popular Posts